CARNIVAL: Cleanup crew needed!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 10:29 AM
      On behalf of the Carnival staff, I am posting the following request:

      Greetings Gentles,

      The day of Ayerton Carnival fast approaches. We could still use a few more volunteers. Specifically, I am requesting help with clean-up crew. The more people we have the faster it gets done and all can continue to revel elsewhere. If you can lend a few hours please contact me at ksamantha42@.... I will need names both mundane and SCA to give to troll to insure those working receive entrance into the event.

      Thank You,
      Baroness Julienne