RE: [Ayreton] Fencing on Sunday

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2008
      Yeah, I'll grab my gear and come down.

      Anton du Marais

      To: GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: cf@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:20:14 -0600
      Subject: [Ayreton] Fencing on Sunday

      Hi, all--

      A fencer from out of town contacted me today-- he'll be in town on
      Sunday, and wanted to see if anyone else is planning to be there;
      I'll be coming back from an out-of-town event, but I told him I'll
      try to stop by, if only for a little while.

      Anyone else planning to fence on Sunday?

      XF

    • Eleanor (Robin)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2008
        Anyone traveling from Indiana by any chance. (day tripping it) Please
        let me know off list.

        Thanks,

        Eleanor
      • elenofbirchbrae
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2008
          I will be home Friday night now if you want to work
          something out both ways, I can. :-)
          YIS, Elen of Birchbrae