Fencing on Sunday

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 8:20 PM
      Hi, all--

      A fencer from out of town contacted me today-- he'll be in town on
      Sunday, and wanted to see if anyone else is planning to be there;
      I'll be coming back from an out-of-town event, but I told him I'll
      try to stop by, if only for a little while.

      Anyone else planning to fence on Sunday?

      XF
    • Clint Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 6:27 AM
        Yeah, I'll grab my gear and come down.

        Anton du Marais

        To: GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 7:41 AM
          Anyone traveling from Indiana by any chance. (day tripping it) Please
          let me know off list.

          Thanks,

          Eleanor
        • elenofbirchbrae
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19 6:13 AM
            I will be home Friday night now if you want to work
            something out both ways, I can. :-)
            YIS, Elen of Birchbrae