Rapier and Heavy Fight Schedule for the Carnival.

  • TCD3125@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 2:23 PM
      Greetings all,
      Here is the current schedule for Rapier and Heavy fighting at the Ayreton Carnival.  The schedule for Youth, Youth Armoured, Archery and Combat Classes will be posted later.

      9:00am set up.

      9:30 to 10:00 am for all styles –  Yoga for fighters class
      A class dealing with warming up and stretching for fighters.  Lets face it we all could use this.

      Heavy
      10:00am – Armour inspection begin and possible authorizations.
      10:30am –11:30am - Novice Tournament and possible pick up list depending on available marshals.
      11:30-1:30 Bear Pit Tournament – Multiple lists running concurrently.
      1:30-4:30 Pick up list depending on available marshals.
      2:00-4:00 Regional Melee Practice and war smack talk.

      Rapier
      10:00am-12:00 war practice/melee games.
      12:00-1:00 or 1:30 Lunch (and/or Auths)
      1:30-2:30 Novice tourney, open Cut and Thrust list, and Champs team try-outs
      3:00 - 4:30 Either an all inclusive round robin tourney or just open lists for pick-ups.

      4:30pm-5:00  post fighting stretching class for all fighters.  This way we may be able to walk on Sunday and not limp from soreness.

      5:00pm-sometime the Ayreton Hunkerhousing tournament.  I know I misspelled it but it is two stumps and a rope, don’t fall or drop the rope.

      Marshals needed.  While I have MICs for Rapier, Heavy, Youth, Youth Armoured, and Archery I know we can still use more marshals for all of the planned events, this also goes for the list tables.  The more marshal the more we can do and the less anyone person has to do.  One of my goals is to make it possible for all the marshal to also be able to fight at some point that day.

      Please cross post this to other list where the information will be of value.

      Your Marshal or Marshals,

      Twm ap Twm
      TCD3125 (at) aol (dot) com