Re: [Ayreton] Re: Roundtable Discussion

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 11, 2006
      Given a forced choice between showing off our combined talents or getting to know each other better, I'd have to say that it's the first of those.  I think we ARE getting to know each other better, and have been playing together well for awhile.  I don't think we need to convince ourselves of it anymore, not really.  But we DO need to convince others.

      Besides, what the discussion has been having this turn into is turning out WAY cool.  Who doesn't like cool events?

      Acelina

      James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:
      Tedesco da Venezia wrote:

      > Well at first glance, it sounds like it's going to be a big event (6
      > hosting groups!) but bear in mind this is the first year it'll be
      > done, and often that means it'll be a smaller event until the word
      > gets out. But who knows, maybe we'll be surprised. Unfortunately,
      > there's no way to tell ahead of time-- certainly no way to tell before
      > we get a site.

      Perhaps I'm being overly forward (since this is my first involvement
      in the idea / planning), but is the intention to draw people from
      elsewhere in the kingdom and show them our combined abilities, or is it
      a continuation in the "getting to know each other better" process? Or
      both at once?

      Xavier

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,