Re: [Ayreton] Servers for the Ayreton Event

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
      Whoops, sorry.  That was meant to be a private email.

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
        Hillary-

        If Becca is serving, then you might as well put my daughter Sarah down to serve as well.  Those two are almost inseparable much of the time.  And, she prefers to serve rather than sit feast (a teenage thing, I think).

        Thanks,
        Acelina (who can now pay for feast for her and Guerric with impunity...hehehe)

        Please email me at jeffnaggie@aol. com or call at 630-750-0965. I will take the first five/two volunteers.