RE: [Ayreton] Servers for the Ayreton Event

  • Tom Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008

      Hillary,

      I have two server volunteers for you.  My son Gareth, age 16 would like to serve.  Our pseudo-daughter, Becca, would also like to serve.  Becca is the daughter of Master Vorlin and Mistress Roewynne.  Vorlin will be at the event running the A&S competition scoring.

      Master Sean o’Shaughnessy

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
        Please send my thanks to both Gareth and Becca.  I have them both on the servers roster.

        I'll email more info as we get closer to the date.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
          Whoops, sorry.  That was meant to be a private email.

          Hillary

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
            Hillary-

            If Becca is serving, then you might as well put my daughter Sarah down to serve as well.  Those two are almost inseparable much of the time.  And, she prefers to serve rather than sit feast (a teenage thing, I think).

            Thanks,
            Acelina (who can now pay for feast for her and Guerric with impunity...hehehe)

            Please email me at jeffnaggie@aol. com or call at 630-750-0965. I will take the first five/two volunteers.