Servers for the Ayreton Event

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 2:39 PM
      Greetings,

      We are in need of five more people to serve feast at the Ayreton event: Ayreton Carnival II, A Byzantine Adventure on Sat. March 22nd.

      We also need two more people to serve drinks.  Servers will be fed.  A lot.  Go to http://tilted-windmill.com/carnival/ to check out the feast.

      Servers will also be setting up the feast hall and decorating tables before feast and will need to attend a short server meeting.

      Please email me at jeffnaggie@... or call at 630-750-0965. I will take the first five/two volunteers.

      Thank you,

      Hillary of Langeforde
      Head Server
    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 6:38 PM

        Hillary,

        I have two server volunteers for you.  My son Gareth, age 16 would like to serve.  Our pseudo-daughter, Becca, would also like to serve.  Becca is the daughter of Master Vorlin and Mistress Roewynne.  Vorlin will be at the event running the A&S competition scoring.

        Master Sean o’Shaughnessy

        We are in need of five more people to serve feast at the Ayreton event: Ayreton Carnival II, A Byzantine Adventure on Sat. March 22nd.

        We also need two more people to serve drinks.  Servers will be fed.  A lot.  Go to http://tilted-windmill.com/carnival/ to check out the feast.

        Servers will also be setting up the feast hall and decorating tables before feast and will need to attend a short server meeting.

        Please email me at jeffnaggie@... or call at 630-750-0965. I will take the first five/two volunteers.

        Thank you,

        Hillary of Langeforde
        Head Server

        Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar for your browser.

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4 9:21 AM
          Please send my thanks to both Gareth and Becca.  I have them both on the servers roster.

          I'll email more info as we get closer to the date.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4 9:56 AM
            Whoops, sorry.  That was meant to be a private email.

            Hillary

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5 1:01 PM
              Hillary-

              If Becca is serving, then you might as well put my daughter Sarah down to serve as well.  Those two are almost inseparable much of the time.  And, she prefers to serve rather than sit feast (a teenage thing, I think).

              Thanks,
              Acelina (who can now pay for feast for her and Guerric with impunity...hehehe)

              Please email me at jeffnaggie@aol. com or call at 630-750-0965. I will take the first five/two volunteers.