Unscheduled Reminder

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      This coming Sunday at 2 AM is the official time to set your clocks ahead for day light savings.

      Yes, that's right.  We here in Illinois are going to be jumping ahead this coming Sunday.

      If you happen to have any business that Sunday, some pressing engagements, it may behoove you to remember to set your clock ahead 1 hour on Saturday night.

      For Ayreton Activities this Sunday

      1p Used to be noon Ayreton Potluck at Grey Gargoyles
      1p Used to be noon Grey Gargoyles Business Meeting
      2p Used to be 1pm Ayreton Fighter practice will most likely begin

      Yeah, I know... we have to get up earlier... some like it, some hate it but we all gotta remember...

      DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer