Boffer practice cancelled tonight!

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Boffer practice at Hope Presbyterian Church in Wheaton is cancelled for tonight.  The heat in the building is not working.   And we cant come with the key as we are all sick in this household.

      The next practice is the 17th of March!  Hope to see everyone then!

      Anna

      It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)