Newb Fighter Gives Thanks

  • smlworldvortex
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Many thanks to all those who were so helpful to me at Grey Gargoyles
      yesterday. I didn't get around to thank everyone so wanted to do it
      here...although I don't remember everyone's names, I do remember the
      faces and the time taken with me. I very much appreciated all the help
      getting armored up, the good advice, and the people who let me use them
      as targets.

      I had a thoroughly enjoyable time and am looking forward to learning
      more and attaining some skill. :)

      Until next time, tschuessli!

      Aldo
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        It was a pleasure to have seen you there and I look forward to
        seeing you there more often.

        Ian the Green
        Chatelain - Shire of Grey Gargoyles

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "smlworldvortex"