Carnival Classes ONLINE!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 8:02 AM
      The classes for the Ayreton Carnival are now posted on the website. We have classes in:
      Dance
      Calligraphy & Illumination
      Costuming
      Culinary Arts
      General Interest
      PLUS a Martial track!

      I have been able to accomodate everyone so far that submitted a completed form. If your class is not on the schedule, please make sure you submit the form - I *do* have a few more openings to fill if we have people to teach, so don't be shy.

      The martial classes should be listed shortly.

      I want to very sincerely thank everyone in advance for such an amazing turnout of teachers! We might want to consider having an Ayreton Community College or something if we can continue to offer such a wonderful array of classes for our populace.

      Yours in service,
      Jale