Thank Youse All

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008

      Greetings Citizens!

           I have just received a lovely thank-you card from Her Highness Tessa, telling me that she had a wonderful time at Stone Dog, and thanking all those gentles who made her experience here such a wonderful time. I personally want thank all of you who helped in running or just attending what has become THE most fun event I've ever experienced.

      Hoobah Us!

      Hizzoner Etienne