wanted: T-shirts

  • the child
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hi guys! (and gals)

      I'm planning a special project and am hoping I could get donations for
      it. No, I don't want your money, just the shirt off your back *L*. To
      be more specific, I'm looking for well loved SCA t-shirts that you may
      not wear anymore, but don't want to throw away. If you have any you
      wish to sacrifice, let me know (OFF LIST) so we can make arrangements
      for pickup. On another but similar note (different project) I'm also
      looking for sports team/ college shirts.

      Thanks for your help!
      Isabella