Re: [Ayreton] Archery Practice tonight

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      Yeah, but you should see the other team. ;)

      I hope shes feeling better soon.

      -Kevin A.

      "Tyderek, Michael J" <Michael.J.Tyderek@...> wrote:
      As you may know, Jane the Tall does roller derby on Tuesday nights.
      Well, she's managed to have shattered her left ankle with 3 fractures. I've spoken with the orthopedic doctor, he's looked at the x-rays and surgery is called for. It's set in a splint now and she's sleeping. I'm here now, but her surgery is for after 3pm, Doc says she'll be in a plaster cast for 8-10 weeks and then the physical therapy will start.

      She makes my life exciting to say the least.

      Archery Practice tonight will be contingent on whether or not she's tired of looking at my face at the hospital.

      This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message. Click here or visit www.bakernet. com/disclaimer_ bm for other important information concerning this message.