Re: [Ayreton] Party at the GLASS SHOP March 29th

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      Oops. That was meant to be private.

      Kevin

      kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:
      Whats the phone number to metal works? Maybe I can rent time & cast Bronze.

      -Kevin

      Tom Scrip <tomscrip@yahoo. com> wrote:
      March 29th, Our Seventh Anniversary Party,
      The Theme for this Party is Glass And Iron! The reason being that our
      New neighbors The Central Park Arts Collective is celebrating Thier
      Opening with a sculpture display and a Live Iron Pour from 5:00 to 8:00
      pm

      Check www.chicagohotglass .com for more info.

      Aethelwulf of Dover