Party at the GLASS SHOP March 29th

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
      March 29th, Our Seventh Anniversary Party,
      The Theme for this Party is Glass And Iron! The reason being that our
      New neighbors The Central Park Arts Collective is celebrating Thier
      Opening with a sculpture display and a Live Iron Pour from 5:00 to 8:00
      pm

      Check www.chicagohotglass.com for more info.

      Aethelwulf of Dover
    • kevin purtrell