Found at Stone Dog Inn

  • Technomancer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      I have found one large basket of feast gear.Wicker basket with blue and white liner with recipe pamphlet from All Souls. I will bring it to tomorrows fighter practice.

      Gavin
      -
      By asking me a question, you consent to having your question answered, even if that answer makes you uncomfortable. -Mistress Matisse