Re: No Practice Tue Feb 26

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2008
      The Church where we have meetings is available. Let me know if anyone is interested.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Clint Anderson <rapier-anton@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      The Northbrook school has a large tourniment going on this coming Tuesday night and as such we have been informed there will be no gym availalbe for our use. Please help me pass on the word to anyone I may have missed that there is no Tuesday night practice next week at the Thieves of Hearts site.

      Thank you for your help,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais [http://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.embeer.gif]
      http://biggestloser.msn.com/