  • ctulloch@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Hey Everybody!

      This is Caillech, from the Shire of Grey Gargoyles, writing about the upcoming
      Stone Dog Inn. As you may know, our event is lucky enough to have a variety show
      in the beautiful theater of Ida Noyes Hall, and we are looking for performers-
      bards, poets, musicians, singing groups, magicians, storytellers, and anything else!

      If you would be interested in giving a short performance, please e-mail me back
      as soon as possible. And tell your friends!

      In Service,

      Caillech inghin Saigart