Owen One-Eye

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      Unto the list, greetings!

      It is my sad duty to let you know that Owen One-Eye, Lord Owen Fitz
      Edward of Wales (Owen Tudor) passed away on the evening of 17 February
      2008, after battling cancer for many months. He will be sorely missed.

      Mistress Helene Gabrielle du Lac asked me to pass on the following
      information. There is no memorial service being planned at this time;
      if there is one forthcoming, I will post that information. In lieu of
      flowers, if anyone wishes to send them, a donation to the American
      Cancer Society would be greatly appreciated instead.

      If you have any other questions, please contact me (Hilla) at
      773-495-3050 or contact me off-list and I will get you the information.

      --Lady Hilla Hamasdohtor
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        I lopped off part of my first message, sorry, so I am posting this. If
        anyone would like to send cards to Helene, her address is:

        Ellen Tudor
        4437 N Paulina
        Chicago, IL, 60640

        Ellen is absolutely swamped right now, so I'm relaying as many messages
        as I can as well.

        --Hilla