Re: [Ayreton] Re: Roundtable Discussion

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9, 2006
      Calybrid--

      I don't think we're to the stage of who is doing what yet, as the most important part, site and date have yet to be determined.  However, we will have another planning meeting at the Fox Hunt event Sept. 30 and the All Souls event Nov. 4

      Acelina

      Callie <Calybrid@...> wrote:
      I wasnt able to attend the roundtable at MKAOD since i was involved in
      eventy-type stuff, but would like to be involved in future meetings
      and such. Let me know where the help is needed, and i'll jump in.

      Calybrid
      -Ravenslake

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,