RE: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts Practice This Week?

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
      Absolutely there will be fighting tonight at the ToH practice!  After missing Val Day because of the weather I know a bunch of us are jones'n for a fight.  We'll see you there! :)

      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: smlworldvortex@...
      Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:42:00 +0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts Practice This Week?

      Greetings,

      I recently met some of you for the first time at 12th Night and had a
      wonderful time. Evzenie and Dietrich (the Evil) have introduced me to
      the idea of fighting and I am interested in attending a fighter
      practice. I'm eager to see what it's like and maybe receive a few
      instructive bruises. Anyway, I see that there is a practice scheduled
      for Tuesday nights. I have been advised that it's a good idea to
      verify that the practice will be happening tomorrow...so, will the
      sound of rattan on steel be echoing through the school hallways
      tomorrow evening?

      Thank you for your help...I look forward to learning from everyone,

      Aldo der Worber