Ayreton Carnivale - Teachers Needed!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2008
      Just a reminder to please send me all submissions for classes! If someone can please forward this to the following lists (as I am not on them):

      Foxvale
      Ravenslake
      Rokkhealden
      Vanished Wood
      So far, 90% of my teachers are from TGS. We would love to showcase the talents we have from all the groups!

      Please make sure you submit the information requested below.

      In service,
      Jale/Wendy