Reenactor Fest!

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      I'll be heading out as soon as the furnace repairman shows up (it's
      actually warmer outside than it is in the house!), and I'm already
      grinning from ear to ear. This weekend is Reenactor Fest IV!

      Reenactor Fest is the bomb! See www.reenactorfest.com for details.
      Julie calls it Pennsic with room service and much better costumes!
      Where else can you see ten tunes when you enter the hotel? Panels,
      exhibits, vendors and loads & loads of interesting folk who have a
      clue. With a quiz show tonight and an all-era ball tomorrow (Teleri
      is handling the renaissance part) tonight. Only five bucks to attend the ball.

      Anyone in the Chicago area should stop by.

      If you show up, be certain to stop by the Folump/Micel Folcland booth
      in the vendor room!

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org