Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Event Q&A

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2008
      Thank you to everyone who has now posted information for the
      Ayreton Carnival event. I've started putting the website together.
      The basics should be built over the next couple of days. If you'd
      like to see how things are going, point your browser over to
      http://tilted-windmill.com/carnival/

      Cerian
    • Jenna
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2008
        Yes, once we get it nailed down on what the menu for lunch will be
        and send it off to Cerian.

        Cheers
        B. Keiley