Re: Ayreton Event Q&A

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2008
      I will be happy to do my part to help get the information to Master
      Cerian and have it posted to this list. I know that last year the
      Thieves of Hearts very much enjoyed doing lunch and are looking
      forward to doing it again this year, with MORE of everything!

      Ian the Green

      > Q. Are there provisions for on site lunch?
      >
      > A. Lunch is being handled by the Thieves of Hearts.
      > Q.If yes, when will the details be posted to the website?
      >
      > A. (JOHANNES'S QUESTION)Are there any Thieves who could send this
      > information to Cerian when a menu is known please?
    • jay sabath
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2008
        Ghita,

        Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.  Since you volunteered to handle it at Foxhunt I was going to have you take care of that end of the event.  Same splitting rules for the Ayreton groups.

        ALL PROFITS ARE TO BE SPLIT EVENLY.

        OK  Next Question,  I am on a Roll!!

        On Feb 6, 2008 12:42 AM, <suzanearley@...> wrote:

        Which group is pulling exchequer duty, and what are the profit split rules? I don't mind doing it again, just wanted to know.

        Ghita
        From: "jay sabath" <LordJohannes@...>
        Greetings friends.  I have been asked a few questions listed below along with the answers

        Q. What is the status on the Regional A&S bid?

        A.I have not heard back so I do not know.

        Q.Do we have all the event details and if so, when will they be posted to the website?

        A. Some information will be sent to the webmaster tonight.  More will be given to him as I get it.

        Q. Who is the feast-o-crat and do they have a menu yet?

        A. Bojei is the Head Chef and I was told that the menu will be coming out soon.

        Q. When will it be posted to the website?

        A.I asked her to send it to Cerian and me at the same time.  Once he has the information he can post it.

        Q. Are there provisions for on site lunch?

        A. Lunch is being handled by the Thieves of Hearts.

         Q.If yes, when will the details be posted to the website?

        A. (JOHANNES'S QUESTION)Are there any Thieves who could send this information to Cerian when a menu is known please?

        Q. When will a schedule of activities be available and posted to the website?

        A. When my deputies get me the planned information I will be glad to have it posted.

        Q. Who is the contact for the various activities, i.e. heavy combat, rapier, youth, A&S, troll, cleanup, etc?

        A Feast - bojei        Bojei at comcast dot net

           Marshall in charge -  Twm        tcd3125 at aol dot com

          Troll - Xavier        jmcadams at interaccess dot com

          Cleanup - Julienne       Jullafol at aol dot com

        Classes - Jale      trybl_dance  at  yahoo dot com

        Q. When will registration information be available (cost?) and posted to the website?

        A.  Site is $5    Feast is $10     Lunch is up to the Thieves of Hearts
        --
        Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        Shire of Rokkehealden

        --
        Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        Shire of Rokkehealden
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2008
          Thank you to everyone who has now posted information for the
          Ayreton Carnival event. I've started putting the website together.
          The basics should be built over the next couple of days. If you'd
          like to see how things are going, point your browser over to
          http://tilted-windmill.com/carnival/

          Cerian
        • Jenna
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2008
            Yes, once we get it nailed down on what the menu for lunch will be
            and send it off to Cerian.

            Cheers
            B. Keiley