Updates

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006

      ** Foxvale Youth Boffer Practice

      ** Ayreton Potluck

      Foxvale Youth Boffer Practice

      Come one come all that have children they wish to learn the ways of chivalry!!!

      Monday April 3rd, AS XL
      6:30 to 8:30
      Located at the Aurora Community Center 3rd Floor
      501 College Ave, Aurora, IL 60506

      The Honorable Lady Acelina the Lady Mayor of Ayreton did request that the Shire of Grey Gargoyles host an Ayreton Potluck April 2, AS XL.  The Shire of Grey Gargoyles was happy to indulge the Lady Mayor's request.

      The Potluck will take place at the same time as the Grey Gargoyles Business Meeting which begins at 1p.  Fighter practice follows immediately which is most usually around 2p.  The potluck shall run until everyone goes away.  (Cuz everyone leaves but not everyone goes home.)

      Everyone in the Knowne World is Welcome of course and those in the Ayreton Area are specifically invited.

      There is no food assignment so bring what you want and enough to feed the amount of people you want.  As always the Shire of Grey Gargoyles is happy to have anyone and everyone come to their meetings and practices.