TGS Scribe night resumes

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      TGS Scribe Night will resume this Wednesday, February
      6, at 7:30pm.

      Scribe nights are the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays of
      the month.

      This Wednesday, we will begin focusing on basic award
      scroll layout for those new to the craft. People of
      all levels of skill and interest are welcome.

      If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.
      Hope to see you there!

      Thank you,
      Jocelyn

      THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth,