Ayreton Website?

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
      I was just pointing a new, prospective member to the Ayreton website and I noticed that all which is up is last year's Carnivale information.
      Did we not before have some generic Ayreton information available?

      http://www.ayreton.org/

      Maybe I've got mommy brain...just checking.

      Thanks!
      Jale/Wendy
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
        god I'm goofy.  Never mind.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
          Indeed it did at one point.

          Ian

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

          > I was just pointing a new, prospective member to the Ayreton website
          and I noticed that all which is up is last year's Carnivale information.
          > Did we not before have some generic Ayreton information available?
          >
          > http://www.ayreton.org/
          >
          > Maybe I've got mommy brain...just checking.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Jale/Wendy

        • Tedesco da Venezia
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
            yeah, this is all my fault.  I initially had some light information (links to locals, not much else), and when I did the Carnivale, it took over the website.  After that, a mild case of burn-out kept me from wanting to do anything else with it, and it just sits there collecting dust like some of my sewing projects.

            On Feb 4, 2008 1:44 PM, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:
            I was just pointing a new, prospective member to the Ayreton website and I noticed that all which is up is last year's Carnivale information.
            Did we not before have some generic Ayreton information available?

            http://www.ayreton.org/

            Maybe I've got mommy brain...just checking.

            Thanks!
            Jale/Wendy

            ~~~~~

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Wendy Pastrick
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2008
              Well, if there's anything I can help with as far as content, let me know. As a chatelaine, it's a great starting point to direct newcomers toward.

              In service,
              jale

              On Feb 4, 2008 1:44 PM, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              I was just pointing a new, prospective member to the Ayreton website and I noticed that all which is up is last year's Carnivale information.
              Did we not before have some generic Ayreton information available?

              http://www.ayreton. org/

              Maybe I've got mommy brain...just checking.

              Thanks!
              Jale/Wendy

              ~~~~~

              To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ cal/