12th Night Thanks... and request for feedback

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      On behalf of the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea does the Towne Cryer send this message.

      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton!

      Thank you again to all who attended Tree-Girt-Sea's Twelfth Night event this year.  We hope you all had a wonderful time.

      We'd also like your feedback on the event -- what you like, what you didn't like, what you wish we had done that we didn't do.   Please send your feedback to jenrsmall@... and I will compile this and pass it on to Tree-Girt-Sea.  Some things to consider:

      -- What did you like or love about the event?
      -- What would you like to see us do again next year!
      -- What did you dislike or hate about the event?
      -- What would you like to make sure that we DON'T do next year?
      -- What was missing?  What would you like to see us do next year that we DIDN'T do?

      Please send us any and all feedback... here's some specific areas to get you thinking:

      1. Troll/preregistration
      2. Classes and activities
      3. Youth activities and boffer tourney
      4. Baskets/fundraising