More help for Ayreton Carnivale

  • ksamantha42
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Greetings gentles,

      There are many unglamorous tasks which are necessary for the efficient
      functioning of our society. With this thought in mind, I beg
      assistance for clean-up crew for the Ayreton event. As the Honorable
      Lord Tym stated the more who help the less we all have to do. It is
      also a good way to enjoy most of the event yet still lend a hand.
      Those interested in helping can contact me off-list at Jullafol@...

      Thank you,
      Baroness Julienne La Follette