Settling questions -

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Greetings,

      I've been reading the for/against going on, as well as the concern following the most recent step in a proposed change over of Barony vs Province.

      Is there a way I could see a copy of the Letter of Intent?  I am in favor, I am not a Peer, I dwell in the coveted 312 area code, and I think that if my opinion was part of a democratic process of due paying members, I would very much like to see how it was presented.

      Regards,
      Caroline/Jadwiga