Ayreton Event Discussion

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      One thing we mentioned at the roundtable was the need for a place to discuss event planning, other than the monthly meetings at area events.  We did not want to hijack any of the shires' mailing lists, though creating a new Yahoo group is much less public since anyone interested would have to join yet-another-mailing-list.  Therefore, we have decided to open up the Ayreton Yahoo group for this (and any other) discussion.  This event planning messages will last only for a month or two while we brainstorm and kick around ideas, and we will turn more to private email once most of the decisions have been made.

      If you are uninterested in the event planning, and other discussion that may happen here in the future, but still want to receive the regular meeting announcements, please change your Message Delivery to "Special Notices Only" here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join  (though we encourage our members to stay with the full/digest delivery and bear with us during event planning).  The Ayreton Town Crier and other meeting announcements will be made as Special Notices, such as this one.

      If you are a meeting coordinator and would like to be able to make Special Notice announcements, please ask either myself or Ian the Green, the Ayreton Town Crier, and we will give you Moderator status.  As always, if you wish an announcement be posted on your behalf, contact the Town Crier and it will be included in a Special Notice.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~