Marshals needed for the Ayreton Carnival

  • TCD3125@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
      Greeting all,
      I am Twm and I am the Marshal of Marshals for the upcoming Ayreton Carnival being held on March 22nd.  Currently I am looking for Marshal and list table volunteers for the tournaments we hope to hold that day.  Specifically I am in need of:
      Heavy Marshals and a Heavy MIC
      Rapier Marshals
      Archery Marshals and an Archery MIC
      Yourth Combat Marshals and a Youth MIC
      Thrown Weapon Marshals and a Thrown MIC

      The more volunteers we have the less anyone has to do, also the better chance for the marshals to also be able to play.  The event fighting site is huge and I hope to have enough fighting events to keep it busy.

      Also this event will also be hosting melee events for both heavy and rapier.

      If you are willing and able to help out please e-mail me privately at TCD3125@...
      or talk with me at Stone Dog Inn.

      Thank you in advance,

      Tim Dinan

    • thomashughes06@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
        Count me in for the following: heavy marshal, youth combat marshal, and youth armored combat marshal.

        Sean o'Shaughnessy

        From: TCD3125@...

        Greeting all,
        If you are willing and able to help out please e-mail me privately at TCD3125@aol. com

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
          Greetings!
               I am a Rattan and a Rapier marshal. I can help, if needed.
          Respectfully,
          Alexander de Seton