Tree-Girt-Sea Scribe Night cancelled for 1/30

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Greetings,

      Unfortunately, I have a schedule conflict on
      Wednesday, January 30, and will not be able to host
      Tree-Girt-Sea's scribes night.

      Regularly scheduled meetings will resume the 1st, 3rd
      and 5th Wednesdays.

      The next meeting will be Feburary 6th at 7:30pm as
      scheduled.

      Thank you,
      Jocelyn

      THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth,