Sewing guild

  • Anthony Satoh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      I was planning on starting up sewing guild this week, but due to
      cercumstances beyond my control I must postpone. Not a bad idea anyway.
      I'll host Sewing guild on Thursday 9/14 and 9/28. It would be nice to
      alternate project night weeks with sewing guild if thats not a problem.
      Unfortunately with my work schedule I can't get home in time to make a meal,
      so feel free to bring snacks or eat on the way. Bring whatever you want.
      Plenty of space and outlets. I'll send out reminders a couple days in
      advance.

      My address again:
      2413 Kenmore court
      Schaumburg, IL 60193