Ayreton Carnivale - Teachers Needed!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hello All!

      Jale, your class coordinator is seeking any and all individuals who would like to teach classes at our 2nd Annual Carnivale!

      I am still obtaining information about how many classrooms and overall class openings I have, and I will fill them on a best overall offering basis (ie - if i have 3 drumming classes submitted, only one might make it)

      Please include the following and email to ME (not the list please!!) trybl_dance {at} yahoo.com

      Real Name:
      SCA Name:
      Title of Class:
      Short Description:
      Special Needs: (ie - electricity, water, etc)
      Running Time: (please use 30 minute increments, not to exceed 2 hours)
      Attendance limit: (if any)
      Class Fee: (specificy handouts or materials)

      Thank you for making this year's Carnivale a great success!

      In service,
      Jale

      Jale bint Amar
      Wendy Pastrick
      Chatelaine, Tree Girt Sea
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
        Does the event have a theme at all, that we would want to gear the classes towards?

        Yours in service,
        Hlafdige Hilla Hamasdohtor

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
          There is a theme, however, I do not recall what was chosen...anyone?

          I think that all classes will be welcome whether they fit the theme or not, but of course if you want to go with it (once we figure out what it is...) that's great!

          Thanks!
          Jale

          Wendy Pastrick wrote:

          Hello All!

          Jale, your class coordinator is seeking any and all individuals who would like to teach classes at our 2nd Annual Carnivale!

          Only on Yahoo!

          World of Star Wars

          Meet fans, watch

          videos & more.

          Yahoo! News

          Get it all here

          Breaking news to

          entertainment news

          Do-It-Yourselfers

          Find Y! Groups

          on Lawn & garden,

          homes and autos.

          .

        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2008
            Just a reminder to please send me all submissions for classes! If someone can please forward this to the following lists (as I am not on them):

            Foxvale
            Ravenslake
            Rokkhealden
            Vanished Wood
            So far, 90% of my teachers are from TGS. We would love to showcase the talents we have from all the groups!

            Please make sure you submit the information requested below.

            In service,
            Jale/Wendy