Ayreton Carnival

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2008
      I just got a ping from a nice lady down in Wurmwald asking what
      was going on at the Ayreton Carnival event. I wish I knew. We're
      only two months out and I haven't heard anything solid. Does anyone
      out there have any info? I'd like to put more than a date and
      address on the event's website.

      Cerian
    • nadezda_zezastrizl
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2008
        I see there's now a web-site -- still looking a little empty, though.
        -Nadezda
      • Eleanor (Robin)
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 16, 2008
          Hi,

          was wondering if anyone was coming from the Indiana area? I live in
          Hammond, IN.

          If you can offer a ride, I would be willing to pay half the gas and
          tolls. I can daytrip it too.

          Please contact me privately at ladyscribe07@...

          Eleanor
        • Vickie Rayhill
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
            I wanted to give a hearty thank you to everyone who
            helped with the scroll case making project at the
            Carnivale. We have a nice pile finished and a few
            more cut out. We are off to a great start.

            Help and supplies were given by members of each the
            Ayreton area groups.

            Future case making days will be planned in the next 2
            months, and once confirmed, will be posted to this
            list.

            Thank you all again,

            Jocelyn

            THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
            Province of Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • spdesroches@att.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
              Greetings Citizens

                    I thank one and all for your attendance at our, I mean your Carnivale. The day was indeed memorable, with much love and charity being shown by all there. The spirit of cooperation and the willingness to overcome the adverse effects of the day's weather was an incredible inspiration to me. The spirit of volunteerism to help those gentles with setup, running the event and returning the building to its normal state afterward will be considered legendary in the days to come, and a fine example of what we all can do together. I know I am late in joining in this string, having worked until the evening of this day, but I am still invigorated by our shared experience, and by the hope we have created for the future of our area.
                   I received an inspirational forward this day, and I would like to share it with all of you. Although it is somewhat slow in its pace, its message is well worth your patience. You can watch it at: http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/rose.php . Although I am not of a religious nature, its message was quite relevant to me. Please enjoy.

              Hizzoner
            • Vickie Rayhill
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 25, 2008
                I also want to thank THL Mary Buchanan, your friendly neighborhood
                Kingdom Signet for her help, and supplies from Baile na Scolari in the
                Great Scroll Case Aventure 2008.
                Huzzah!

                -Jocelyn