For Sale: Books

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      I have two books for sale:

      First Book of Modern Lace Knitting by Marianne Kinzel - 1972 Dover
      Book for $7 (used copy but in good condition) will consider offers
      made. (Paperback/soft bound)

      The Michaels Book of Needlecrafts (knitting, crochet & Embroidery)-
      Hard Bound copy.- 2005 - Orig. price $24.95 - sale price - $19.95 - My
      Price - $15 (firm)(Almost new book!)

      Serious buyers only please. Email me with questions. Feel free to
      cross-post.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor Ravenild/Robin Goldman