TGS 12th Night Thank You

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      There are a few things I've learned that I'd like to share with you:

      1.  Behind every great leader there is a support staff -- We, the event staff had a great number of individuals and groups supporting us, Thank you for your support.

      2.  Many hands make the work load faster and lighter -- We had plenty of help with the event and it did make the work load faster and light, Thank you for lighten our load.

      3. You can never say Thank You enough.-- On that note Thank You!!!

      To the set up and clean up crew, Hal, Kev, Ken, Mike, Justin, Dougal, Dunstin, Maria, Bonnie, Merril, Tom and those who I know I'm forgetting, Wow, Great Job!  We thank you for loaning us your strong arms, legs and back.  We couldn't have done it without you.  I've received several compliments from merchants praising your strong arms and quick and efficient job moving items from the parking lot to the third floor.

      To the Kitchen Staff, Servers, and Dishwashers Many Praises on an Outstanding Feast, the rave reviews are still pouring in.  We especially want to thank those of you who came in from outside of our area to support our event.  We appreciate your time, energy, and talents.

      Jocelyn and the people who donated to the Basket Auction, Our gratitude for your hard work.  The baskets looked outstanding.  The auction was a huge success and I'm sure the winners are thrilled with their goodies.

      To Acelina, the Roses, Youth Marshals, and Parents - Hat's off to you!  One of the best moments I had was watching the kids.  Thank you for making the day special for them.  I've heard so many praises from parents and participants.

      To Fern, the Hogwarts Class Teachers, and Vice/Virtue Game Peers -  You Rock!  The classes/games were fun, entertaining and enjoyed by those who attended.  We've already had requests for more classes on the different subjects.

      To Gianette and the Lunch crew our bellies were silenced and satisfied by your yummy creations.

      To Juliana and the Troll staff Great Job!  We appreciate the time you spent working and not playing,

      And to everyone else because there are so many more not named, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!  We saw your work, we noticed service, and we appreciated your support and assistance.  We could not have put on as successful of an event without each and everyone of you.

      And lastly, thank you Mike, Jale, Patricia, and Craig,  you inspired me, you encouraged me, and you humble me.  I am honored to have had the opportunity to work on the event with you.

      At your service,

      Phebe