Thank You All!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
      Thank you to eveyone who helped out in some way with Tree-Girt-Sea's
      12th Night this past weekend. A great many people were very generous
      with their time--so great that I can't begin to name them all. The best
      I can do is say thank you on behalf of our group!
      I'm also able to say that her Majesty greatly appreciated our
      hospitality during the day, and indeed the events of the day. This of
      course reflects well on all of Ayreton, since it was largely a group
      effort.
      I'd also like to congratulate everyone who recieved an award at 12th
      Night. I must say I really enjoyed the 'deer in the headlights' look on
      so many recipients, finally getting to see it from the dias side of
      things. I know this game is not about recieving awards, but it's nice
      to see when they are so well appreciated!

      -Nadezda
      seneschal, TGS
    • Jenna
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
        Good Day All,

        I was wondering if any had located a glasses case from the event?
        It appears to be extra long and when you open it there should be a
        pair of glasses and contact lense case inside. IF it is located
        could someone please let Anton or I know. Thank you very much!!

        Cheers
        B. Keiley
        LttleMS1 at yahoo dot com

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>
        wrote:

        > Thank you to eveyone who helped out in some way with Tree-Girt-
        Sea's
        > 12th Night this past weekend. A great many people were very
        generous
        > with their time--so great that I can't begin to name them all. The
        best
        > I can do is say thank you on behalf of our group!
        > I'm also able to say that her Majesty greatly appreciated our
        > hospitality during the day, and indeed the events of the day. This
        of
        > course reflects well on all of Ayreton, since it was largely a
        group
        > effort.
        > I'd also like to congratulate everyone who recieved an award at
        12th
        > Night. I must say I really enjoyed the 'deer in the headlights'
        look on
        > so many recipients, finally getting to see it from the dias side of
        > things. I know this game is not about recieving awards, but it's
        nice
        > to see when they are so well appreciated!
        >
        > -Nadezda
        > seneschal, TGS

      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
          Let me check at home.
          Is next Tuesday OK if we find it?

          -Kevin

          wrote:

          > Thank you to eveyone who helped out in some way with Tree-Girt-
          Sea's
          > 12th Night this past weekend. A great many people were very
          generous
          > with their time--so great that I can't begin to name them all. The
          best
          > I can do is say thank you on behalf of our group!
          > I'm also able to say that her Majesty greatly appreciated our
          > hospitality during the day, and indeed the events of the day. This
          of
          > course reflects well on all of Ayreton, since it was largely a
          group
          > effort.
          > I'd also like to congratulate everyone who recieved an award at
          12th
          > Night. I must say I really enjoyed the 'deer in the headlights'
          look on
          > so many recipients, finally getting to see it from the dias side of
          > things. I know this game is not about recieving awards, but it's
          nice
          > to see when they are so well appreciated!
          >
          > -Nadezda
          > seneschal, TGS

        • Clint Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
            If you do find them Kevin, just let me know, I'll drive down and get them.  I know what it's like to live without your glasses AND your contacts, I'd like to get them back to their owner ASAP.

            Anton

            Anton du Marais

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: krpurtell@...