A Challenge!

  • Household Silken Petals
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006

      Greetings Unto One and All.

      This is a shameless plug for the event being held on September 30, 2006.  If you plan to participate, please contact the persons listed below.  We want to make sure we have enough space to display your work.   If you want other details about the event you can go to: http://www.foxvale.org/Events/FoxHunt.php.

      HINT: It can be any medium.  I’ve even seen someone working on a stitching project.  Be creative and have fun.  We look forward to seeing lots of entries.

      In Service,

      Household Silken Petals

      A Scribal Challenge

      In the spirit of the hunt, the Silken Petals are sponsoring a scribal challenge. We encourage artists of all mediums to create your best work, à la Hunt Book of Gaston Phebus” and bring it to the event. We invite you to display your work at Fox Hunt II and collect praise in the form of beads and tokens.

      The rules are simple:

      ·                         Works must be inspired by the Hunt Book of Gaston Phebus.

      ·                         Include a completed project. (ie. materials used, techniques, inspiration, etc.)

      ·                         Completed projects only, do not submit works in progress.

      ·                         Do not put your name on the front of your submission.

      The work which garners the most beads and tokens will be given a small token of the Silken Petals appreciation for participating.

      So practice your diapering, loose the hounds, and show us what you’ve got!

      We request that you let us know if you plan to enter our scribal challenge. We want to make sure we have enough room to display your project.

      Please send your registration information to Lady Akiko Catherine O’Brien ( scribewithgold@... ) or Lady Philippa of Otterbourne ( otterbourne@... ).

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact Lady Akiko or Lady Phillipa.