You are invited to Lochmorrow on Feb 2

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2008
      Lochmorrow normally has fighter practice on Sunday evening. This
      Sunday is the Super Bowl. So we got the big gym at Horabin Hall all
      day on Saturday. Tonight at practice we decided to start practice at
      2pm. So if you are not doing anything and want to wander to
      Lochmorrow, you can sleep in and drive over and come have some fun.
      We will fight until we want to stop, then go seek out food.

      http://www.lochmorrow.org/wiumap.jpg will show you how to get there.
      Give me a holler with questions and come on over. I promise many
      fights with both armor and rapier.

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org