Bardic Circle at Twelfth Night

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
      Greetings,

      Just a brief reminder: There will be a bardic post-revel after
      Twefth Night in Tree-Girt-Sea. It will be held at Dietrich and
      Evzenie's, about a mile and a half from site. There will be fliers
      with both directions and a map. I'll leave a stack at troll and have
      a bunch with me as well. Hope to see many of you there.

      Cerian
    • David&Peg Cook
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
        And if anybody wants directions or more info, email me as well.

        Zanie

        David&Peg Cook
        "The things that are given, not won, are the things that you want" -- Gomez, "See the World"