Re: [Ayreton] TGS 12th Night - Royal Room Guards and Retainers

  • Jennifer Cochrane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
      Acelina,

      I think Sarah would be just fine helping out.  I'm planning on sending out a schedule later tonight and will include her on it.

      Please thank her for her help.

      Jane

      Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
      Jane--

      Sarah, my daughter, hasn't been fighting due to helm issues.  She's 14 and fairly mature (well, most of the time...but she IS 14), and could probably help out at either retaining or guarding.  Let me know if you'd like to have her do that.

      Acelina