Re: Bardic Circle at Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008
      I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to the Bardic Circle
      after the event with whom I might catch a ride from the site and then
      possibly home? I live on the North Side of Chicago, in Edgewater
      (about two blocks from the Lakeshore campus of Loyola University, or
      at Broadway and Devon, if that helps anyone. Thanks.

      Hilla