12th Night Bardic & canned goods for coffee

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Coffee/tea will be available to the populace in the morning, and again
      in the afternoon at 12th Night for the reasonable sum of a donation
      to "The Windy City Food Pantry". Items may be canned goods or other non-
      perishables.
      -Nadezda

      and Posting on behalf of Lady Genevieve:
      Greetings to all,

      I would like to remind everyone that there will be a bardic competition
      at Tree-Girt-Sea's twelth night and hope to have the opportunity to
      meet many of you there. If you have any questions about the
      competition, please feel free to email me, or check out the link on our
      website. Also, I am still in the process of gathering a few more
      judges, if you will be attending and would be willing to judge, I would
      be eternally grateful.

      In Service,

      Lady Genevieve d'Avignon