Re: [Ayreton] TGS 12th Night - Royal Room Guards and Retainers

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
      You can count on me.

      Lord Dougal MacAlister
      Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
      Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
        Jane--

        Sarah, my daughter, hasn't been fighting due to helm issues.  She's 14 and fairly mature (well, most of the time...but she IS 14), and could probably help out at either retaining or guarding.  Let me know if you'd like to have her do that.

        Acelina

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
          Acelina,

          I think Sarah would be just fine helping out.  I'm planning on sending out a schedule later tonight and will include her on it.

          Please thank her for her help.

          Jane