[Ayreton] TGS 12th Night - Royal Room Guards and Retainers

  • Jennifer Cochrane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
      Dear All,

      In addition to a few more guards, I am now looking for a handful of retainers to assist/relieve her Highness's main retainer.

      Please contact me (jane_the_tall@...) if you'll have an hour or so to spare at any point during the event and I will find some sort of Royal assisting for you to do.

      Yours in service,

      Jane the Tall

      Jennifer Cochrane <jane_the_tall@...> wrote:
      Greetings All -

      I am looking for some volunteers to guard the royal room at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night.  It's not a terribly difficult job and if we have enough volunteers it won't even be time consuming.

      Please contact me directly if you're interested in volunteering.

      Yours in Service

      Jane the Tall

    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
        You can count on me.

        Lord Dougal MacAlister
        Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
        Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

        In addition to a few more guards, I am now looking for a handful of retainers to assist/relieve her Highness's main retainer.

        Please contact me (jane_the_tall@ yahoo.com) if you'll have an hour or so to spare at any point during the event and I will find some sort of Royal assisting for you to do.

        Yours in service,

        Jane the Tall

        Jennifer Cochrane <jane_the_tall@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Greetings All -

        I am looking for some volunteers to guard the royal room at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night.  It's not a terribly difficult job and if we have enough volunteers it won't even be time consuming.

        Please contact me directly if you're interested in volunteering.

        Yours in Service

        Jane the Tall

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2008
          Jane--

          Sarah, my daughter, hasn't been fighting due to helm issues.  She's 14 and fairly mature (well, most of the time...but she IS 14), and could probably help out at either retaining or guarding.  Let me know if you'd like to have her do that.

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 24, 2008
            Acelina,

            I think Sarah would be just fine helping out.  I'm planning on sending out a schedule later tonight and will include her on it.

            Please thank her for her help.

            Jane